Service Operations, Stochastic Modeling, Queueing Theory, Healthcare Operations, On-demand Service Platforms
Published & Under review
- Jouini, O., Benjaafar, S., Lu, B., Li, S., & Legros, B. (2022). Appointment-driven Queueing Systems with Non-punctual Customers. Forthcoming in Queueing Systems. [Link]
- Lim, Y. F., Lu, B., Wang, R., and Zhang, W. (2020). Flexibly Serving A Finite Number of Heterogeneous Jobs in A Tandem System. Production and Operations Management, 29(6), 1431-1447. [Link]
- Benjaafar, S. and Lu, B. Pooled Testing in the Presence of Congestion: The Dorfman Model Revisited. Work in Progress.
- Benjaafar, S., Lu, B., Wang, Z., Yang, X., Dynamic Matching in a Supply-Demand System with Multiple Classes and Abandonment. Work in Progress.
“Appointment-driven Queueing Systems with Non-punctual Customers”
- INFORMS Healthcare Conference, Virtual, 2021
- INFORMS 2021 Annual Meeting, Virtual, 2021
“Flexibly Serving A Finite Number of Heterogeneous Jobs in A Tandem System”
- CORS Annual Conference, Virtual, 2021
- POMS 30th Annual Conference, Washington, D.C., 2019
- MSOM Conference, Singapore, 2019
- POMS International Conference, Tianjin, China, 2019
“Dynamic Server Assignment for Finite Arrival Service Systems”
- INFORMS International Conference, Hawaii, HI, 2016